A huge THANK YOU to all of my faithful Facebook followers – I appreciate your ‘Likes’ and comments more than you’ll ever know!
And now…my 2012 New Year’s Resolutions (in print and for the world to see, in order to hold me accountable):
1. De-toxify: Replacing our food, health and beauty products with natural and/or organic products
2. Practice yoga and a 1 hour walk/run at least once a week
3. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and completely quit drinking bottled water: Please consider adding this to your 2012 resolutions as well – the important reasons of doing so here
4. Read a book a month: I used to read much, much more than this but with my bank day job, photography as a side job, and our ongoing home remodel, this should be doable
5. An hour a week each of studying Spanish and developing my photography skills
6. Quit biting my cuticles (I know, yuck)
Cheers to what will be an amazing 2012!